I wish i was graduating today

Sucks dude.

Don't know how I graduated, but I did. Phew.. I have grad for my local college on Tuesday. Been a rough year but glad it's here finally.

joxley1990 said:
Yeah, I'm going 6th form, but no-one does anything rebelious in 6th form..they are all goody two shoes :( Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I want it to be how it was in year 11.
Two words: grow up,lol, you'll have to one day, you can't go on being rebellious, I was a little like you, but I found myself,....with some help from a cane, yes it was that long ago! :)

well weve still got time to be rebelious :D
it seems Ihuser has also failed a course. maybe too much time on CF hehehe.

Brookfield said:
Two words: grow up,lol, you'll have to one day, you can't go on being rebellious, I was a little like you, but I found myself,....with some help from a cane, yes it was that long ago! :)

We had the tolley, it was a whale bone, and it hurt like hell, fortunately, it was only around for the first year.

My school was a Jesuit school, (A roman catholic order, that is run like the military) it was strict as hell, and well come sixth form, I was absent as many times as I was there, but taught me how to get things done, and how to achieve.

GlasseyeUK said:
We had the tolley, it was a whale bone, and it hurt like hell, fortunately, it was only around for the first year.

My school was a Jesuit school, (A roman catholic order, that is run like the military) it was strict as hell, and well come sixth form, I was absent as many times as I was there, but taught me how to get things done, and how to achieve.
Wow, that sounds a hard place, a friend was taught at a nunnery shool, they were almost brutal, she's in her fifties now, with two boys in their twenties, nice person, but odd, very off-handed & abrupt at times, for which she apologises, saying the nunnery altered her character.

As well as the cane, we got the "slipper", it was actuallly a gym shoe, jeez, that stung! and we were made to get it out of a large basket of them, take it to the head teacher, & bend over.

Back
Top Bottom