World Cup!!

mammikoura said:
Yeah same here, a few friends are coming over and I have lot's of beer! So it's gonna be a great night! I hope that Germany and Mexico will win.
I hope Mexico wins to man 2hrs for the match but Argentina is a strong team and there kinda over confident there gonna win, lets hope we prove them wrong if we win against Germany eek

Germany whooped Sweden's butt!! 2-0, and Germany got the first two goals in the first 12 minutes. Incredible game if anyone got a chance to watch it. Argentina and Mexico are up later this afternoon.

PerfectSK said:
Germany whooped Sweden's butt!! 2-0, and Germany got the first two goals in the first 12 minutes. Incredible game if anyone got a chance to watch it. Argentina and Mexico are up later this afternoon.
Yeah, it was a great game. :D

Mexico put up a great fight, and nearly got it, but failed sadly. O well 2:1 and it was a close game VERY CLOSE GAME. I'm not even a soccer fan and I thought it was fun.

It's going to be brazil and argentina probably. Germany advanced easily, but doubt they'll kick argentina. Brazil will probably win again, unless ronaldo gets all emo before the match again like in '98.

Another day of football watching planned, well England vs Equador, thats going to be a tight one, and holland vs Portugal.

Its going to be tought the next round if we get through, I don't fancy our chances against either Holland or Portugal but I think if it has to come through to choice, we stand a better chance against Holland.

So the beers are in, the BBQ is already to be lit up........

Off we go......

GlasseyeUK said:
Another day of football watching planned, well England vs Equador, thats going to be a tight one, and holland vs Portugal.

Its going to be tought the next round if we get through, I don't fancy our chances against either Holland or Portugal but I think if it has to come through to choice, we stand a better chance against Holland.

So the beers are in, the BBQ is already to be lit up........

Off we go......
Yep, I can't wait until the England vs. Equador game... :D Another couple hours yet until it starts though lol.

getting close to kick off. i must say im starting to get fed up of watching 2 matches a day.... ill still watch this one as im from the uk :)

Back
Top Bottom