Gallery: Cases

slayer322 said:
The only things i dont like about acrylic cases is (a)they crack (b) the scratch easy and (c) they all look pretty much the same.

Well you can always get different colors and some even have two colors like Yin & Yang. As for cracking, it really depends on what brand you buy. The cheaper it is, the more prone it is to cracking. After all, you get what you pay for. I'm not too sure about the scratching though...I guess you can ask Rakedog when he comes online.

Kage said:
I've heard the Antec P-180 is a fabulous cooler too, and should keep any components cool with good fans to boot.

Yeah, the thermal zones are pretty nice actually. The stock Antec TriCool fans aren't the best, but for stock fans the perform pretty darn good.

P6200704.jpg

P6200705.jpg

P6200706.jpg

P6200709.jpg

P6200711.jpg

Just put it together today... HD and soundcard arent in there yet. Case was the only new thing i used today, it has a 800MHz AMD Duron 256 mb of ram .. sad i know more is coming the specs of what its gonna be are in my sig. This is basicly my first computer build, using old parts though. How u guys like it? Took me 2 /12 hours, is that bad ?? lol

MooseMan said:
hey how is that case? i am really interested in getting it.

Its awesome! It has good cooling... 3 x 120mm fans and 1 80mm fan with another space for another 80mm fan at the bottom. Its really well made, and NZXTs customer service is good. I would definately recommend this case:D.

Back
Top Bottom