I wish i was graduating today

omg that sounds like a well strict school. we get away with most minor things but strong rudeness and bullying is not accepted and thats when we get in the s**t. the 6th form im going to is meant to be even less strict (more laid back). i hope thats a good thing :)

They keep you in every lunchtime you can, they pull you out of other lessons to go and finish their work, and because you were pulled out of that particular lesson, you have to go back, and finish their work, in which you were getting on fine before other teacher barged in!

Finish time is at 3:15, have to be there for 8:20, and most days, I left at 5!

Stupid stuff like that.

joxley1990 said:
They keep you in every lunchtime you can, they pull you out of other lessons to go and finish their work, and because you were pulled out of that particular lesson, you have to go back, and finish their work, in which you were getting on fine before other teacher barged in!

Finish time is at 3:15, have to be there for 8:20, and most days, I left at 5!

Stupid stuff like that.
Whoa. I see what you mean now.

When I came to the states my school was serioulsy strict, I think I broke the teachers, I would be 9 years old teacher would tell me to take out my earring and i'd be your not telling me to forfit my freedom of expresion rights in the 1st admendement the teacher was shocked that i even knew that :)

I hate strict schools lets say 3rd to 5th grade every single teacher knew, and every single teacher knew I would agrue with them for hours, and hours and be able to keep my cool.

In 8th we had a "strict" headmaster or w/e with no backbone I played that man like you play a video game. I had him boiling mad at me all the time and I had nice agruements with him.

Anyways Nate thats part of life, suck it up and live with it nothing else you can do.

Your in same boat as me mate. I have failed a course, making not enough credits. That and I need Science...which locks me up a lot.

Back
Top Bottom