The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

99nasha said:
Went to field today so I took a quick one with my phone
I looked at your sig when NeXuS commented on it, hadn't seen the reference to Jesus before, not funny, I'm a Christian :(

Brookfield said:
I looked at your sig when NeXuS commented on it, hadn't seen the reference to Jesus before, not funny, I'm a Christian :(
Dude im christian to but i just took it as a funny comment

Linux Guru said:
That's me, kind of a weird picture, lol kinda looks like i'm a loser or something ahah, (i'm not though :))

mikehat.jpg

Nice clothes

I <3 Aeropostale.

Brookfield said:

U shouldn't be offended, just a little humour. And yes, I honestly do think it's funny! :D

99Nasha, OK, as you haven't answered my PM, I'm asking you on open forum to delete the reference to Jesus in your sig, I find it offensive, my wife is with the Lord, & I find your poor attempt at a joke very offensive, first I will ask you to remove it please, I hope you will, but if not, I shall remove it for you, & mod to mod, that would be the last resource, & I don't think David would like me to do this, don't look at this as a threat, it only becomes that if you don't comply with my wishes.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom