Which one...

G35x

Golden Master
Well, right now I have the sont w600i, its good and all, but I want something that ehh looks better. Right now, I can get around 180usd for it..

w600i5bw.jpg

But, I wanna get this one, its about 230, do you think its worth the extra 40 or watver, to make the upgrade...What do you guys think..

tt2wh.jpg

t3oz.jpg

well 40 usd isnt that much and youd get 2 obvious extra features, including a slimmer look and a better screen. just upgrade, i would

Well after finding some one to buy it, they said 170usd..Which isnt great, but its good. But now Im looking on ebay for the d807, and its around 250..Soo ehh I need to get some cash. Cant ask my parents, Ive been blowing tons of cash at the mall and crap as of late...

i want a new phone. might get a k750. i can get em for about £70 unlocked and all that stuff

mark thorpe said:
that walkman one is so ugly..

go with the second one.. sooo much better looking.

lol Mark, I own that ugly walkman, yeah the second one is sooo much better...

And dude how the hell can you get them for 70 unlocked? Please let me know, Im willing to buy one!!! ( talking to the person who posted about the k750)

well around £70. on a forum i go on thats the price they go for. i was gonna buy a 7.5/10 condition one. unlocked with standard box for £65 but i didnt.

Back
Top Bottom