I got a job!

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
As a busboy at a burger place.

Today's my first day and I leave in about 5 minutes.

Hopefully it'll be alright

It's only for the summer and now with the money I can build the computer I want :D

Cool, good luck with that..Im trying to get a job, well actually who am I kiiding im not...

Congratulations on the job; I'm seriously trying to get a job to purchase a laptop but its not gonna happen in this little town unfortunately. :(

Chimaera said:
Cool, Do you get free food?

I got back.

It was tough :(

I think tonight was especially tough because a little league baseball team came in to celebrate the end of their season so there were tons of little kids making huge messes with their food. And tons of parents.

So many dishes to clean...

Oh well. First day is the hardest, I suppose.

Oh and we can eat whatever the customer leaves behind. They leave behind a ton of food.

But we get discounts too. And free drinks from the fountain.

Congrats on your new job :)

First days are always scary, I can remember when i did my first day at the cinema i work at.

It'll get easyier, But the main thing is you have aincome coming in so it cant be all that bad ;)

Hope you have fun in your new job,

Also do you get free food as a bonus ? :D

I get 2 free cinema tickets a day and 40% off food hehe

Well done with the new job, I recently got one as well, alot of us has got them recently! Im working in Pizza Hut, just in the delivery one, and my first day was hard, but im used to it now, and getting bored of it already :)

Back
Top Bottom