MySpace To Increase Security For Young Users

Well im becoming 18 and i have friends under my age especially friends from my sister that i know to and there like 15-16

Personally, I would like to strangle the 14 year old and her Mom for being idiots. It's just like that lawsuit where some obese woman sued McDonalds for making her fat. I mean, COME ON! You chose to eat and and you didn't exercise, so you faced the concequences, then you blame McDonalds for it because you had no self-control.

It's the same thing with this MySpace lawsuit. The Mom was dumb enough to not have any parental responsiblility over her kid, and the 14 year old was dumb enough to actually believe and meet up with an online sex predator. She got what she deserved.

Myspace is one of the safer sites. I'm going to randomly post about stuff now

***Forums***
One of the bigger examples was the forums.govteen.org ? which had a problem with older men stalking. Forums for youth dealing with sexuality are a primary area where young males get stalked. Also on another forum I belong to that deals with the issues had an issue with someone stalking younger males. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=58852

Their's also lots of sites kind of like myspace that let young members join. XY.COM has to be one of the worst ones their, this site allows male members of all ages to join. Sites like this people just use for sex hookups.

Stalkers and sex offenders are an issue. I have had to deal with them before. I have one scary one living around me (Right around my school). I also learned i was talking to somebody that was a sex offender on myspace, so they do occur on myspace too :S

Back
Top Bottom