Law Variants {Warning, Mature Discussion}

~K-Pow~ said:
Society is different in every part of the world. Take Drunk Driving for example, if your caught here you only get a fine and lose your license. In some other countries your jailed on the first offence.
LoL if u get caught by a police in here drunk you can get away by bribing them cop minors do that some times like umm 20-30dlls if u get caught speeding or runing a stop or a red light or you dont have license, 40-70dlls if something is more seriouse like drunk driving and stuff.
Well not me ive been stoped once because stupid cop said i runa stop sign but i didnt just cause i didnt notice he had the lights on and he wanted to pass he was an ass with me and acepted a ticket im to dam proud lol, cops here are curropted with the drug lords its serious problem here two days ago 3 cops 1 had a high rank found decapitated on a road between Tijuana and Rosarito and 1 was a bodyguard i think, its a way of showing the drug lords dont mess with us.

^^ yeah I heard that the corruption is pretty bad in there.
Like a girl I knew was in Mexico for like a month staying with some rich family, and she was told that if she gets robbed she shouldn't go to the cops because the cops would most likely just rob her again :D

mammikoura said:
^^ yeah I heard that the corruption is pretty bad in there.
Like a girl I knew was in Mexico for like a month staying with some rich family, and she was told that if she gets robbed she shouldn't go to the cops because the cops would most likely just rob her again :D
LoL just report it, but yeah corruption is a problem here but it just gives a bad image to the cops and not all of them are curropt, most are involved with drug lords they use them as protection and there paid by them, and the chief of police was assaulted on his SUV with has level 5 protection there was over 600 shots he survived, most of the weapons he got shot were AK-47's, 9mm's and it was suspected there were Druglords bribed Federal Cops. Oh well good thing im not rich here lol.

In america you can fly the stars and stripes , in the uk you can not fly a uk flag because it may offend the vast number of immagrants :rolleyes:

David Lindon said:
In america you can fly the stars and stripes , in the uk you can not fly a uk flag because it may offend the vast number of immagrants :rolleyes:
That is so messed up...

Hey, in America you can murder people and have sex with little kids all you want if you are a celebrity, they get away with it all the time. I really think Michael Jackson did that stuff with those little kids and OJ Simpson killed 2 people. Thats just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom