Nero6 vs Nero7

Tosh McCaber

Solid State Member
Can anyone tell me what happened to Vision Express that was in Nero 6? Nero 7 has now got Nero Express and Nero Vision. I believe that the N 6 Vision Express was able to convert online .avi and similar files to be shown on a domestic DVD. What would I use with Nero 7? Is it possible?

Unfortunately, I can't find an opening screen in Nero Vision in Nero 7,as I understand there is in Vision Express in Nero 6, that asks that my input (.avi) is turned into a Movie DVD.

Do I simply insert a.avi file in, and it will be automatically converted?

Are you using a trial version of Nero 7? Maybe the full version has what you're looking for.

Sometimes the OEM versions of programs don't come with everything. I have an OEM version of Nero 6.3, and it only had Nero Express, Back-it-up, and drive tools.

Yeah, my OEM version that came with my old DVD Burner only including Nero Express, no drive tools or back it up or anything. But this version I now have is a full version. :)

Sorry for any confusion, guys, I DO have both Nero Vision AND Nero Express in Nero 7, but NOT Nero Vision Express, which I understand comes with Nero 6. With Nero Vision and Nero Express in Nero 7, I don't see any interface that gives me the option of converting .avi to a movie DVD.

Has anyone tried this in Nero Vision or Nero Express in Nero 7?

Back
Top Bottom