World Cup!!

Lol Natalya, a little enthusiasm there.....

I am pleased for Australia, they have deserved it, and yeah that ref well he was a bit card happy in that game, and the referee just didn't have a handle on the game at all. Its a shame because most of the other games over the last few days have been a lot more lenient in terms of letting the game flow.

Italy is going to be a hard game but I think the aussies can do it.

And damn girl, that house big enough?

Ouch, US lost to Ghana, 2-1 today. Looks like all the chances for US to win the World Cup have been smashed. However, props to Ghana for a really impressive game. Hopefully this year is going to be different, and the underdogs will win the cup!

Jordan Pardy said:
Wow, Natalya, you must be pretty much "into" the World Cup

yes i am very much 'into' the world cup!! cmon its the world game!!! where is the spirit!!!!!

over here, the newspapers gave out socceroos flags to put on your cars! everyone got them! its sooo cool!! i love australia during big sporting events! we all come together, its soo exciting!!

the only crap thing is, that the games for us are at bad times, like the game today against croatia was at 4am!! lol, that didnt stop everyone waking up though!!!! GOOOOO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!

GlasseyeUK said:
Germany vs Sweden today, and Mexico vs Argentina, there is my evening planned

Yeah same here, a few friends are coming over and I have lot's of beer! So it's gonna be a great night! I hope that Germany and Mexico will win.

I'm watching the Germany vs. Sweden pre-game now. Watching it by myself... friends coming over tomorrow to watch Ecadour vs. England game though :D

Back
Top Bottom