New Section

animal sanctuary is voluntary (unpaid) when ive got time

hehe.. nah, im not gonna buy any planes, lol, ive been given too much information on how planes work to wanna trust one ;) lmao.. wont stop me flying, but theres soo many ways they can go wrong...

mark thorpe said:
animal sanctuary is voluntary (unpaid) when ive got time

hehe.. nah, im not gonna buy any planes, lol, ive been given too much information on how planes work to wanna trust one ;) lmao.. wont stop me flying, but theres soo many ways they can go wrong...
Sure are, I've got a good story, at a prison I worked at, some idiot Home Office bigwig, thought it would be an idea, if the prisoners made turbine blades until some brave soul asked him if he would fly in the planes, the prisoners I was in charge of as a materials clerk, had a job making aluminiun mess tins, turbine blades requiring thousands of an inch accuracy, I DON'T think so!!!

Brookfield said:
Sure are, I've got a good story, at a prison I worked at, some idiot Home Office bigwig, thought it would be an idea, if the prisoners made turbine blades until some brave soul asked him if he would fly in the planes, the prisoners I was in charge of as a materials clerk, had a job making aluminiun mess tins, turbine blades requiring thousands of an inch accuracy, I DON'T think so!!!
Wow, you worked at a prison? I'd never work at a place like that, lol.

haha, this is never going to happen, there is no way david is going to change names of the sections and move stuff around....why do we even have a suggestion forum?

Jordan Pardy said:
Wow, you worked at a prison? I'd never work at a place like that, lol.
Just as well, they'd eat you alive, thats the reason I'm so abasive when necessary now, it never leaves you, that was 15 years ago.

TRDCorolla said:
THat's why only the Hardware and Software sections need to split up into two separate forums. Forget the others. Makes perfect sense. It's not a major overhaul, but a simple division between the two. Software would be anything in the OS section, Photoshop, Office, WinAMP, Nero, DVD Copy, etc., etc. You get the idea. Hardware would be for motherboards, video cards, RAM, etc. If it's in regards to hardware, but you need drivers for it, that's software section. You need software for it, so that goes in the Software section. Hardware reviews, new monitors, recommend system builds, etc, etc, is in the Hardware section.

I can see this working pretty good.

Yes I love this idea MODS WOAH HERE check this idea out KUDOS!

Back
Top Bottom