your username's meaning

For the likes a me, i know i saw a thread like this before that i replyed to...but for the sake of argument....my name i gave to myself.it's my DJ name i go by out west, and yes i'm from the Land Of The Free.

Second of all, arn't we all robots caught up in the society where clocks rule our lives...time to get up/time to eat/time to sleep...ect...see my point.

Simply put, it's a Mutation

EDIT: Or as a friend just told me lol If your a starwars fan, you might have gotten it from [size=-1]The Imperial Star Destroyer based at Endor lmao
[/size]

Paradox said:
Simply put, it's a Mutation
Spelt "chimera" it's a fire breathing female monster in Greek myhology, but I asked him quite a while back & I think that with him, it has another interpetation, he might tell you if you ask him again.

Jordan Pardy said:
My figure covers the Inuit Population?

Well the only Canadians I know of are:
john123
Me
and DJ-Chris

So what would that be? :p Just a joke :p

What about me Jordan. I'm a proud canadian too. :cool:

Brookfield said:
Spelt "chimera" it's a fire breathing female monster in Greek myhology, but I asked him quite a while back & I think that with him, it has another interpetation, he might tell you if you ask him again.
but in Latin the name is spelt Chimaera, just like his nickname.

mammikoura said:
but in Latin the name is spelt Chimaera, just like his nickname.
I know, but still ask him , please, as I said in my other post, he has, if I remember rightly another version that he may tell you.

Back
Top Bottom