anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahem...yeah, i was definately not sober. untill i came across this thread a minute ago, i had forgotten about it already. Sorry Brookfield!! I wasnt trying to stir up anything, but you know how things go when you're drunk....you do drunken things. yes, perhaps it's time to lay off the liquor.

edit- i knew i spelt that wrong. always forgetting it's 'i' not 'a'

Yeah i figure i'll be a little hammed tomorrow night but i don't usually come on forums drunk cause i can put my foot in my mouth fairly easy. :p

yeah kpow i probably will be tomorrow as well. although this time, i'll stay OFF the forums lol

wsigo said:
ahem...yeah, i was definately not sober. untill i came across this thread a minute ago, i had forgotten about it already. Sorry Brookfield!! I wasnt trying to stir up anything, but you know how things go when you're drunk....you do drunken things. yes, perhaps it's time to lay off the liquor.

edit- i knew i spelt that wrong. always forgetting it's 'i' not 'a'
Appreciate your apology, matter closed, I'm guessing you're young, so should you be drinking at all??, even if you're of legal age, daytime drinking is dodgy, especially when walking among traffic.

yes, im young. but not that young, i only have a couple months till im actually legal. besides, i drink at home, my dad knows about it, and he's ok with it. around here, as long as something like thats the scenario, the police don't say much.

walking among traffic? yes, that would be a stupid thing to do. but when im drinking i just stay around here at the ol' homestead so i dont get into trouble. especially after last year, getting pulled over and arrested and having my car impounded. as far as stupid stuff like that, i've learned my lesson about leaving when you're drunk. DON'T DO IT KIDS! if you're going to drink, stay where you are, period.

Hey, I said I'd stay off didn't I? I am a man of my word ;) Well anyhow enough about all this. Can you delete this thread?

wsigo said:
Hey, I said I'd stay off didn't I? I am a man of my word ;) Well anyhow enough about all this. Can you delete this thread?
OK. OK. but drunks very often forget what they've said, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, now don't badger me anymore, it's becoming annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom