Replying to posts

Brookfield

Golden Master
When I reply to posts, if the forum has quite a few pages, I'm not taken directly to the post I need to see, & it sometimes takes quite a long time trawling through up to fifty or more posts, has anyone else experienced this?? I think it's only lately that this is happening. :confused:

Page Up, Page Down, End, Home

Become friendly with them when viewing this website lol

Also, If you dont like scrolling threw 50 posts, change it to only allow say.. 25 on a page

(I think thats what your talking about)

I'm usually taken to the last post after the page is finished loading. What browser do you use, Brookfield? Try another one and see if that fixes it or not.

Yeah, when I reply to a post, it takes me to my post afterwards. As Jordan said, try a different browser..

Paradox said:
Page Up, Page Down, End, Home

Become friendly with them when viewing this website lol

Also, If you dont like scrolling through 50 posts, change it to only allow say.. 25 on a page

(I think thats what your talking about)
I can't control how many there are on a page, David alone could refigure that, but there would still be the same number of posts to go through, wouldn't there?

Become friendly with them?, er, I'm talking about this site, CF. :confused: :D

There's probably an option in the User CP > Edit Options for the number of posts per page, I dunno, just a suggestion.

Jordan Pardy said:
There's probably an option in the User CP > Edit Options for the number of posts per page, I dunno, just a suggestion.
No there isn't an option there, & as I always say, I want to keep to IE, it's served me well for years

I'm using IE right now brookfield and it always takes me to my post after i post it. Maybe there's a setting not right or something.

Back
Top Bottom