anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsigo

BSOD
well i hope i dnot get banned forasking but is anyone else feeling a *little* anebriated at the moment? just wondering :eek:

wsigo said:
well i hope i dnot get banned forasking but is anyone else feeling a *little* anebriated at the moment? just wondering :eek:
Being drunk online isn't the most clever thing, we've had others though, one, I remember one such a pest, he had to given a short-term ban to sober up, my advice is go away & sleep it off & don't come until you're OK. :(

I normally take pride in my vocabulary... however.. I have no idea what anebriated means

how to you know he is drunk? some of my last posts have made no sense and ive had to edit them and i havent even been drunk

If he had spelt it right it would be inebriated and it means to be drunk, intoxicated, or stupefied by alcohol.

Brookfield said:
Being drunk online isn't the most clever thing, we've had others though, one, I remember one such a pest, he had to given a short-term ban to sober up, my advice is go away & sleep it off & don't come until you're OK. :(

Drunken posting IS THE BEST.

I just don't make sense and get all nice.

dude1234 said:
how to you know he is drunk? some of my last posts have made no sense and ive had to edit them and i havent even been drunk
How about, "because he said so", why else would he say this, believe me, if he admits he was joking, I'll have a few words to say to him, besides, I gave him a chance to redeem himself, see post 2, think before you post, I know this probably wasn't directed at me, but you were questioning what was obvious to most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom