I Just Dropped My Laptop!!!!!!

I have a laptop, and it got broken where you plug it into the power, and well.. i sent it to gateway, and they didnt replace it, they "fixed" it, and it broke the day i got it back, got so mad, i threw it at the wall

If it werent for the power thing, itd still work

You know mac laptops sense when they are falling, and move the pins off the hard drive, so that it does not get scratched. Cool hey!

Jordan Pardy said:
Having a case helps too when you carry the laptop around. :p
lol that's what my dad says, I hate cases, but I guess i will start using them more snice this happend :p

I dropped my laptop the other day my dell one. It only fell about 3 feet but it's fine. This was about a week ago now and it's worked good since then.

Wow, thats really good.

I have a feeling my dads laptop wouldn't do that...it just wouldn't work :p

Sony MP3 players also have a protection like that, shutting off the drive head on the hard drive before it impacts, as it can feel the G's.

<< ^^^^^^^ KAGE YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE RIGHTFUL __ BUTT =P you are lazy~ you couldnt even help a 'friend' :p Thats it im moving you to the group ' random geeks, meh" list ;) I kiddddddddddd <3 <3 you ^_^ >>

Now the only reason i logged in is to ask this! As Kage SO kindly didnt do for me :\..

Post pictures please :D Of ya lappy, as i think i have a idea its the one my friend has but forgotten, if of couse you dont mind :)
Thats a pretty good laptop tho :-O

Does anyone know what laptops *DONT* do that, when the fans/hard drive cuts out saving damage?
Im curious :)

Thanx!
x

here you go:
laptop003.jpg

laptop001.jpg

laptop002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom