Geforce 6800 GS VS Geforce 7600 GT

7600gt is much better than the 6800gs, i have the 6800gs and i wish i waited a bit longer.

For one, Conroe will be better at games than the current AMD processors. That's a no-brainer. Also, all 7800GT's are legacy models and are priced at about 300 bucks, whilst the 7900GT's are priced lower, in the upper 200's. Grab a non-overclocked (from the factory) 7900GT... The stock overclocked ones are supposed to be very unstable.

Bosox0123 said:
With the price drop on AMD chips (which I believe will still be better for gaming over the Conroe) I was thinking about going with a 6800gs over the 7600 gt.

Since when did AMD start making graphics cards?? What diffrence will the drop in AMD chips make the nvidia cards?

99nasha said:
Since when did AMD start making graphics cards?? What diffrence will the drop in AMD chips make the nvidia cards?

Sorry I should have wrote that way clearer, basicly with the price drop I will save money which in return Id like to put into a video card.

Bosox0123 said:
With the price drop on AMD chips (which I believe will still be better for gaming over the Conroe) I was thinking about going with a 6800gs over the 7600 gt. So the question is, which one is better, and would there really be a huge difference between the 68 and 76?
then what u beleive is wrong, the conroe has proven in benchmarks that it is far better then any amd chip, ive seen a 2.66GHz conroe beat an amd fx60 overclocked to 2.8ghz with ease, how can u think that amd chips are better then that when their 2nd most powerfull cpu cant beat one of the lower end conroes?

Back
Top Bottom