Mac vs. Dell

Ok calm down guys, I do agree with recons message, but try not to argue keep it freindly hehe

well what he said could not even be considered a rational thought, that remark came out of know where.

but yeah i wasnt trying to fight, until he flamed me.

PEACE!

natej315 said:
God Damnit Jsut Get Windows Jesus Shut Up Allready And Get Windows
This post was reported for "God Dammit", but it seems to me that it is a harmless saying in general use, it doesn't contain swearwords, so it can remain, the reporter thought it might offend for religious reasons, *shrugs shoulders*

Thought I'd show that I can see both sides of the coin. ;)

I see your getting a laptop erm don't build that yourself... Go with ibuypower.com do your RESEARCH only reason Dell is so popular is not becuase of its product line but because of marketing. Or build a desktop.

GEt a PC you ahve far more choices with a PC then you got with a mac.

This is how you save money

Say BUH BYE To dell.

Build your own.

If that isn't a option go with ibuypower.com they are fairly decent however they are cheaper and better then dell but still buildiny your own could say up to 100 bucks.

I suggest build your OWN pc its not that difficult a trained monkey could do it.

Dell is overpriced and under quality I am speaking from exp. Sure if you pay 1,500 for a computer your going get a "good" computer but is it upgradeable? Is it GREAT.

IBuypower is a million times better then dell. Building it yourself it 10 times better then ibuypower.com. TRUST ME. I mean seriously everyone should just build their own its not too difficult.

Sahed said:
Well, my mom is letting me buy a laptop. Now I've worked hard for my money and would like to know which is better; a Mac or Dell. I'm not a computer genius so I'm going to need a little helpon which is the better decision, I've come up with the following:

Mac:
-New intel chip that allows for Mac to use Windows products
-Protection against all viruses

Dell XPS:
-Could be less expensive
-Very good with games (I think)

Now, all I want is a laptop that can play games at good quality and speed. Which one of these laptops can provide that for me, without being to expensive. I am willing to pay up to around $1,000. (I'd spend more, but Burger King isn't career type of job) :D

if your looking for games, definatley dont go for a mac.. out of these two, id defiatley say go for the Dell..

personally, i prefer samsung and toshiba laptops to dell.. but you want a windows OS if your looking to play games on it..

Macs can be good for gaming, I suppose. They come with a high-end ATI graphics card, I think. Depends on what you want to do. You could built a top of the line pc, and it would perform better than a Mac, however if you like the Mac OS, and the sleekness of a Mac, go for it. The Dell XPs systems do look nice, though!

Don't go with dell... Go with ibuypower.com if you truly want a prebuilt one. Of do it yourself. Ibuypower offers laptops.

Are you talking about desktops or laptops here...

Yea heh I didn't notice.

Still go with ibuypower.com

DO YOUR RESEARCH just dont' go OO COOL LOOKING DELL! Go erm I think I want a laptop.

Back
Top Bottom