Windows Live Messenger?

Reiyoku

In Runtime
What do you guys think of this new service?, it seems pretty nice but however I experience the service unavailable message quite often, but other than that my views on it seem pretty good, it should be better when it comes of "BETA"

I have had no real problems with it, the service seems to be pretty consistent at least no better or worse then using msn messenger 7.5 etc. In fact I think I prefer this above 7.5 which I didn't at first, there is a bit more flexibility in managing it and the ability to receive offlines has to be a good thing, and something which yahoo, icq etc have been able to do for a long time.

In regards to connecting, I am logged in now and its all ok.

humm.. its working in manchester, but not in thaxted or portsmouth.. lol..

glad its not only me whose having problems, at least its not my laptop.. hopefully itll start working soon.....

i cant get on msn atm.... i like the live messenger much better than 7.5 now. i used to hate it lol
edit: after i typed this i can now sign in lol

IronMaiden6669 said:
What do you guys think of this new service?, it seems pretty nice but however I experience the service unavailable message quite often, but other than that my views on it seem pretty good, it should be better when it comes of "BETA"

it seems about the same as 7.5 so far...video may be just a tiny bit clearer......also, this release is out of beta now.

yeah..as thebigdintx said it's out of beta. i like it better than the old versions, but i don't know why. as long as i can talk to people that's all that matters.

the audio during a webcam session is still as crappy (at least for me) as it was when i was using version 7.5 (i posted more info about this problem in another thread here.... http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=39656 ).

it pisses me off too because i did an audio only chat, and the audio was crystal clear. i wish the audio came in that good when i was webcaming!

Back
Top Bottom