Cs:s

ok so when I try and launch Counter strike Source it says steam starting us cs:s then it opens up it shows to counter terrorists and while it shows them it says loading but then it goes to a black screen and i see the mouse and it is like lagging every thing wiht my pc is fine i KNOW that it is the game is it just that my computer is not good enough Counter Strike Source?

its your graphics card DEFININTLY you should probly upgrade 2 atleast a nividia fx5200 (i used 2 have this and i ran css ok) but im sure you could get something alot better and cheap

mudda_fudda said:
its your graphics card DEFININTLY you should probly upgrade 2 atleast a nividia fx5200 (i used 2 have this and i ran css ok) but im sure you could get something alot better and cheap

I cant upgrade the gpu on thsi pc its a laptop and the gpu is like onboard with the mobo

well u can upgrade a laptop graphics card.. i think. 32mb gpu is very bad i dont know if that could ever play cs that well

how is that possable? I can run CS:S on my onboard 32MB intel. With a Celeron D!, and I get 6 frames on De_Dust and 20 or more on ice_world

Back
Top Bottom