Mac vs. Dell

Wow, that just makes me want to get the XPS about 5x more. Good to know someone actually has some experience with an XPS.:)

Well, I was a kid then and I didn't know about computers. Now I know it was his fault. He just bought everything basic on the computer. He was trying to get a computer for just internet use and solitaire. Yeah, my brother is possibly the biggest cheapass known.

recon 16 said:
TRUST ME YOU WANT A MAC!!!! IMO they ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!! GO FOR MAC! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!

Dont listen to this joker, he was sent by the apple dudes, see the apple in his avatar for god sake. Apples arent good for games and have a horrible compatibility problem. Why do you think PC's have been in the lead for the past decade? Macs have been so non-bought because they put more time into styling and making things look pretty then actually making them perform better.

Alright, new question. I seen on T.V. (which is how I even thought of getting an XPS) that it was selling for $500. I went online and I seen it for $1300. I knew that the $500 one was just built with stock everything, but I thought we could upgrade that online.When I checked online it started at $1300 and I could only upgrade from that price. What's up with that?

Ok let me clear something up, I do beleive Windows is more well used and more popular, also Mac is safer and has alot of use, Windows is seriously more user freindly so you won't go wrong, only problem with windows seems to be protecting yourself by incoming infections and spyware, but other than that it's great

I am a windows man myself but to save arguements wouldn't it be a matter of opinion to some point, sure some points are facts but when you guys say Mac is better, Windows is better for feel, it's basicly an opinion.

Dude from me, go for the XPS Dell,

IHateDells said:
Dont listen to this joker, he was sent by the apple dudes, see the apple in his avatar for god sake. Apples arent good for games and have a horrible compatibility problem. Why do you think PC's have been in the lead for the past decade? Macs have been so non-bought because they put more time into styling and making things look pretty then actually making them perform better.
umm i live 2000 miles from apple, the apple logo is in the gallery here on CF, so before opening your mouth, get your facts straight, newb.

There were over 800 known virus's for the pc, in march. Mac had no known ones during that month. Macs perform way better than the PC, if you would stop being one-minded and figure it out.

They do not have a compatability problems, just people like you who flame them, so other people dont buy them, most likely because you are compensating for the fact that you want a mac, but only have a pc.

calm it

Back
Top Bottom