"Boot Disk Failure, Insert System Disk"

Jk

In Runtime
I havent updated the bios in my computer so I decided to do so today. I went to the asus website and I downloaded bios 1302. I updated the bios using asus's asusupdate and everything went smoothly up until I had to restart the computer. After I restarted I got the message "Boot Disk Failure, Insert System Disk" after the post. It will boot with the cd but without the cd it dosent boot up. I have checked all the settings in bios and everyting is right.

how many hard drive do you have? i always get this problem when my hard disk boot priority is set to a hard drive that doesnt have windows installed on it. is bios picking up your hard drive? It just sounds like bios cant find your operating system

I agree with Fisher. I had the same prob, just look at the disc priority and make sure the one with windows is your main one

Last edited by a moderator:
iduno I think I have the slowest bios startup in the wooorld. Tforce u .
Anyways I'm having the same problem expect my boot priority is set too all harddrive. And I only have 1 hard drive. And no matter what I have it. It tells me the same thing :confused: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom