Mac vs. Dell

Let me clarify for you guys. I like both of the OS's, I just want to know which one has better power and expenses for games. I want the cheaper, but more powerful computer. I'm kind of on a tight budget. :D

macs are designed better all compatible hardware, thus making them much more powerful, and you dont have to do the whole drivers thing like you have to in windows, and I have not had the same wireless network connection issues with a mac, like i did with windows.

Only if they had a Mac that looked like the XPS. I just love those lights. :D

Still, if Mac is the better choice then I shoudl get a Mac. I just hope my dad letsme buy one.

No, not the OS, the computer. I want to know which computer plays games with better performance. The XPS may be better, but it is vunerable to viruses and it's expensive. The Mac may be cheaper and impervious to viruses, but it's not as powerful. Ahhh, what a dilema.>.<

I used to like Dell, until my brother bought us the cheapest one ever. It was the slowest computer ever. It would load when I scroll Google. Hell, it would load for the time to change. Yeah, I cried myself to sleep.

Ive got a Dell XPS laptop and it play games brilliantly, can play most things on high graphics with the 6800 ULTRA, and now they've put the 7900 GTX in im sure it will be miles better.
IMO go for the dell, great for gaming anyway!

Back
Top Bottom