Mac Commercials

I am going to at the end of the month, I had enough money for it, but I want the MacBook PRO. So, either end of this month, or mid next month.

I feel this be appropriate for MSfan boys!

Let me know if you want me to take it out and edit it.

joxley1990 said:
I am going to at the end of the month, I had enough money for it, but I want the MacBook PRO. So, either end of this month, or mid next month.

I feel this be appropriate for MSfan boys!

Let me know if you want me to take it out and edit it.
What?

did you make that?

No, he didn't make it. It's from a hilarious comic. Even though I like Macs, that's comic is hilarious.

Back to the point, it's just a commercial. Do you think that Bill Gates would show Mac as a nice big buff guy. It's supposed to show that Windows is crappy. Although, Windows is a nice OS, they just need to somehow steal the idea of making their computers immune to viruses, then they'd be immortal.

IHateDells said:
Have you people been watching the **** apple is putting on TV? I'm talking about that queer looking guy talking to the fat microsoft guy. Today I saw a new one it said that imac's are great for capturing family moments and windows is good for pie charts?!? Are the hippy's and geeks at apple not know that windows has a media player? You really have to watch these commercials to know what I'm talking about. It just ****** me off to see these people say that an OS and computer system is better then a PC because of a skinny kid against a fat guy!

You complained 18 minutes ago, asking why I edited your post, what's to understand, YOUR POST WAS REPORTED I have to act on that, but I agreed with that member, you got a problem with that?
read.gif

Brookfield said:
You're S-o-o-o right, some people take a lot of of telling!
I try to get on the MODs good side. I don't want them breathing down my neck for every thread I make. I seem to be on Kage's good side since he didn't get too upset that I put a thread in the wrong forum.

Whoah, getting off topic. :p

Sahed said:
I try to get on the MODs good side. I don't want them breathing down my neck for every thread I make. I seem to be on Kage's good side since he didn't get too upset that I put a thread in the wrong forum.
Don't worry, we're not, you're too sensible to upset us, r-e-l-a-x :D

Back
Top Bottom