The recent flood of...

Chimaera1

Daemon Poster
What's with the occurance of stupid thread titles? It is immature and could have a negative effect on the forum. Use your brains kiddies and stay in school.

How much do I agree with you..something along the lines of 110%.

Some are just unappropriate, such as
Back in the day when hard drives were as small as a chinese man's penis

Why couldnt it just be called something along the lines of "Back in the day when technology was at it's best"

I suppose john is pretty young, but come one people, think about it..

geez... how seriousdoes this forum have to be? its like being in prizon sometimes lol. all forums i go on are allowed to have some fun, why should this be any diff?

No, no, Im not saying we should not have fun, but you know what some higher ranked people can be like..a big forum like this, with new members every day..you know..

I will just stop here..

Immaturity is not synonymous to "fun."

We can have an enjoyable time on this message board just as well without having to stoop to child like shinanigans.

The Titles have been offensive, innapropriate, and are spam.

If you have a problem with the way this website is ran, you are free to leave.

This is a Social Lounge. Not a Spam Lobby.

Chimaera said:
What's with the occurance of stupid thread titles? It is immature and could have a negative effect on the forum. Use your brains kiddies and stay in school.
I agree entirely... I've saw two or three in the past week.

Some people just never think, before they post a thread title like that. Come on man, really thats not a cool title at all! What if you were chineese, and someone said that ( talking to john that is)

Im sure there is one chinese man on here somewhere..and I bet he would be pretty offended.

^^^
We must have an south asian member. I havnt seen one, but their must be one.

Anyways, their really only a tad smaller, this is due to long term climate exposure though :)

The hotter the climate, the more surface area the body needs to dissipate heat.

And yeah, their's been alot of insane titles recently, it's going waaay overkill. It's trying to be funny but it's not.

Back
Top Bottom