your username's meaning

cazzy160344 said:
Well,

cazzy - My names Caroline and my nickname is caz so hmm I just made it into cazzy lol

160344 - when I was about 11 and started getting into computers I signed up EVERYWHERE like email addresses, forums, subscriptions, image sites etc and all of them require nicknames...I didn't want just "cazzy" so I thought up some random number :D
Nowadays, if I'm feeling outrageous I may even use a wacky variation...160333 or 160334 haha;)

But yeah I use cazzy160344 for everything...so if you're on another forum or something and you see that nick...it's me lol.
Wow, there are more females on CF than I first thought, you realise Caz, that now yo've appeared out of the shadows so to speak, th vast teen brigade will be panting, probably asking you for a pic before too long, you may be sorry that you raised your head over the parapet, we joined about the same time, you & I, nice to meet you :D , er, I'm human, even though I'm a mod, lol.

Brookfield said:
Wow, there are more females on CF than I first thought, you realise Caz, that now yo've appeared out of the shadows so to speak, th vast teen brigade will be panting, probably asking you for a pic before too long, you may be sorry that you raised your head over the parapet, we joined about the same time, you & I, nice to meet you :D , er, I'm human, even though I'm a mod, lol.
He lies! He's some kind of super mod robot :/

Chimaera said:
He lies! He's some kind of super mod robot :/
Oh damn! you guessed.
tv.gif

Oh God! They haven't taken control over Maurice too have they!?

The Revolt is coming! *Runs around in circles screaming and hits a pole*

Btw Chimaera, Your Name Sounds like something out of Full Metal. Is that the origins?

My username, is about 10 years old, and well, in those days it was predominantly US users so I put a UK on the end, and as for the other part.........well hell now that would be telling.

Back
Top Bottom