Mac Commercials

GreySteelFox

In Runtime
Have you people been watching the **** apple is putting on TV? I'm talking about that queer looking guy talking to the fat microsoft guy. Today I saw a new one it said that imac's are great for capturing family moments and windows is good for pie charts?!? Are the hippy's and geeks at apple not know that windows has a media player? You really have to watch these commercials to know what I'm talking about. It just ****** me off to see these people say that an OS and computer system is better then a PC because of a skinny kid against a fat guy!

See post 8

ive seen em and its so bs, in one they talk about how pcs have viruses and macs supposedly dont (thats bs by the way)

If you ask me, the way those commercials are produced and presented, it's brilliant. Simple, gets to the point and doesn't go through all this lame crap just to show it. I could care less about Macs, but as an advertisement, it's good. :)

IHateDells said:
Have you people been watching the **** apple is putting on TV? I'm talking about that queer looking guy talking to the fat microsoft guy. Today I saw a new one it said that imac's are great for capturing family moments and windows is good for pie charts?!? Are the hippy's and geeks at apple not know that windows has a media player? You really have to watch these commercials to know what I'm talking about. It just ****** me off to see these people say that an OS and computer system is better then a PC because of a skinny kid against a fat guy!
This post has been reported, so offensive words have been deleted, warned.

i love those ads, it gets right to the point, i think they are owning Microsoft with those, i can't wait for my new mac to come lol

Back
Top Bottom