Opera 9 is here!!!

i'll try it.. My IE on this windows is not installed. the only way to make it is, go to my docments and put www.google.ca than it starts. but this mit do better :D

Linux Guru said:
Opera 9 was launched today, check it out www.opera.com

Let me know how you like it..i still use firefox, but everyone has their opinions on what browser they use. oh, just one more thing, let me know if your satisfied with the pop-up blocker.

I like opera a lot, it works a little different so it takes a little getting used to. It has some nice bookmarking features and when you hover over buttons in a webpage it changes them to a lighter color. Also the bars at the top are very small so there is plenty of room for the webpage. So far I havent gotten a pop-up yet, which is a good thing.

Cool, glad you like it so far...thanx for the info on it too, i'm shure that soneone who will like to try it out for the 1st time will appreciate the info on it...and member reviews.

I use both Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Most of the time Firefox though, but I was testing out the Opera 9 Beta and its cool. I guess i'll have to download this new version :D

i gotta say, im a pretty big Firefox Fan, and i tried Opera 9 Beta and its flippin awesome... if in doubt, try it out!

Back
Top Bottom