Reputation system up and running.

How is it that a member who joined today has been given level three, when the set-up stated that new registratrations would be zero, [default]

Ohh really, then a member gave me neg rep because he doesnt like me. For example, Im not going to tell you the thread, but this is what happend. I helped out the guy very much, and he sent me a rep pt, and said thanks, but it was grey. And only 3 people posted in that thread, and there were no fights at all, and my advice was great, you couldnt give a neg rep for it. So basically this kid gave me a neg point, because we fought one or twice.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

To dude1234, I think someone approved and another person disapproved of that same post, not entirely sure though.

Ohh really, then a member gave me neg rep because he doesnt like me. For example, Im not going to tell you the thread, but this is what happend. I helped out the guy very much, and he sent me a rep pt, and said thanks, but it was grey. And only 3 people posted in that thread, and there were no fights at all, and my advice was great, you couldnt give a neg rep for it. So basically this kid gave me a neg point, because we fought one or twice.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
If it was grey that means that someone sent you a positive and another sent you a negative rep.

Yeah I know that, ehh its cool, I know whos been doing it. Its so clear, a grey box, 3 people including me posted in it. Its preety easy to figure out who did it!

mark thorpe said:
who was that?

im at the same level as you maurice... its just a bit of fun, nothing serious...
Ahhh, now we're getting to the truth of it, it's a bit of fun, is that all it is, David worked his socks off for ages, to create "a bit of fun", there are big cracks in this new system, but I always took the intention to upgrade the rep points system seriously, even if it had it's faults, they would be ironed out, for example a newbie that joined today & to date has made six posts was allotted level three, one below you & me, new registrations were to have zero points, there are several members who have been PB'd more than once, that have been given mid-range points, instead of -1 -2 or -3, see the list of levels.

The intention behind the new system is excellent, & I, for one, wanted it to work, but it is crumbling already, & the first 24 hours isn't over yet, the next 48 hours will be the testing time, I believe.

mammikoura said:
I'm pretty sure that grey is neutral. Like u get one positive and one negative for that post.

hmmm. in my user cp it just says my last rep as "thanks" in the comment box. why wasnt it positive lol. never mind. it is only just a bit of fun :)
edit; i have 888 posts. looks well cool lol

dude1234 said:
hmmm. in my user cp it just says my last rep as "thanks" in the comment box. why wasnt it positive lol. never mind. it is only just a bit of fun :)
edit; i have 888 posts. looks well cool lol
What did you access in user cp to see details of your rep points?

Back
Top Bottom