is this bad?

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
did you guys ever leave your cell phone around on your desk on and when a signal comes through the speakers start buzzing and crackling?

is that bad for the speakers?

no I dont think.. It happens to my dads 2x1000W 12inch sub speakers.. they do that when hes phone goes off

its a well useful thing lol. it means i can tell my phone is about to ring.

Yeah, my brother sometimes thinks I'm sychic, as when I'm wearing headphones, I can hear them buzzing before the phone rings.

Its not dangerous though no I wouldn't think, as the speaker cones are just reacting with sound in the same way they would with a real electrical audio signal from the source.

Its something to do with the magnetic coils I believe, and them making the cones move.

Not as dangerous as the radiation that you can get from keeping it up to your ear for long periods of time. Oh and by the way, it's not harmful to your computer speakers. sometimes if your cell phone is too close to your car stereo, it will do the same thing.

~mr mixx~ said:
Not as dangerous as the radiation that you can get from keeping it up to your ear for long periods of time.

my phone calls last about 5 seconds

"Hello?"
"Come over."
"Okay I'll be there in 2 minutes."

lol, thats about it

Try putting it under your monitor! :D I thought my computer was about to explode

natej315 said:
I know that when you put a cell phone it makes a weird buzzing noize

Yeah ive had that happen to me, I put the phone on my desk, bump some music, and the phone makes random noises, and I go to see whos calling, its not one..Stupid speakers

Back
Top Bottom