New rep points system

~K-Pow~ said:
I"m a jewel too brookfeild. I usually give out rep points to nice people. Or helpful people.
Oh, right, er, what else am I suppose to say, hmmmm!, K-Pow, if I didn't know you better.........

Brookfield said:
Oh, right, er, what else am I suppose to say, hmmmm!, K-Pow, if I didn't know you better.........

I'm not overly sure if your kidding with me :D .... or i did something else :rolleyes: .. what do you mean if i didn't know you better?? I know i'm a bit of a goof at times :p .... hahah ;)

~K-Pow~ said:
I'm not overly sure if your kidding with me, or i did something else, what do you mean if i didn't know you better?? I know i'm a bit of a goof at times, hahah ;)
Yep, only kidding, I joked about you saying that you usually give points to people that help you, I wrongly thought you meant that I should give you some, after all you do deserve points for always being polite, am I forgiven?, here is a rep point by way of an apology :)

Edited: Oops, I tried to give you a point, but it said that I must spread the points around first, sorry.
sorry.gif

HAHA i understand now. It's all good big fella. I guess the best members are jewel's in the rough :D

~K-Pow~ said:
HAHA i understand now. It's all good big fella. I guess the best members are jewel's in the rough :D
Maybe, but if you look at my other posts, I think that the new system is seriously flawed, David did his best, but........

well before the only levels that you could have were " a distinguished road". now theres many more

Back
Top Bottom