call of duty 2 wont work on my moms laptop :( :(

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
so yesterday i installed GTA: San andreas on my moms laptop incase i ever get bored on a trip or something (sempron 2800, 512mb ram, 64mb sism760gx graphics card) and i must admit, it works pretty well. But when I install call of duty 2 on it, it installs fine, but when I try to run it, it says "video card or driver does not support alpha blending". I updated the driver, but it still doesnt work :( how do i force it to work??

no I dont think.. and when do you hear COD2 working on onboard video cards.. you know there 1Pixelpipeline

yea. the onboard is SIS.. it wont work becuase it dont support some stuff. and Intel is always better in onboard Video display.

:) go intel :D eh, i couldnt live without two graphics adapters. I use my card for windows, and my onboard for mac.

My onboard is only 32MB's and I can play CS:S at 6 frames on De_dust, and with smaller maps I get 20 frames and more.. Its a good onboard! To bad The drivers lock you from overclocking :mad:

Why would you overclock an integrated video core? That's like putting a turbocharger in a Ford Model T. It's just pointless.

alvino said:
Why would you overclock an integrated video core? That's like putting a turbocharger in a Ford Model T. It's just pointless.
I did with SIS.. Got from 150 to 160

Umm, okay. It won't increase your gaming performance anyhow, so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom