Before I buy...

Wrong section mate, that's why there hasn't been too much response..

Yeah that's a nice system, what about a dual core processor, or an AM2? Those processors will be cheap, and dying in the next year or two, so you might want to stay safe for the future.

joxley1990 said:
Wrong section mate, that's why there hasn't been too much response..

Yeah that's a nice system, what about a dual core processor, or an AM2? Those processors will be cheap, and dying in the next year or two, so you might want to stay safe for the future.
i'm mainly playing WoW and CS at the moment and none of hose use dual core so i'm waiting for a better game to come out that i can play with a dual core.

That processors still very good though, I have it :)

If your only doing standard things, you shouldn't need dual core yet.

But, if you think you'll want it in the future, its best to have a motherboard that'll support dual core straight out of the box as well as standard single core 939.

They are going to be dropping in prices soon though. Check the thread out that should be near the top of the Hardware and Software section.

X2's are going to drop 50% in price. You might want to wait until then. Not long to go really.

heh my birthday comes right after july... i may be able to mask my parents if they could get me something like that. i just cant stand having no coumputer for a month!!! hehe

Hehe, its not a bad deal though is it really :)

Check out the thread above. I've edited with a motherboard that may help, but I'm sure there are others as well. Make sure to check the compatability.

any suggestions on a better monitor too? i didnt have much time to pick it out last night, i just chose the best rated 17" one for cheap:p

oh wow! that motherboard is nice and it will save me 50 bucks!

Back
Top Bottom