Shopping for Ipod

sammytheman

In Runtime
Hey fellas I was wondering where can I get a 60GB Ipod for the cheapest. I won one from ebay but the guy wanted me to wire him money through western union. I heard if you buy anything on-line without paypal then you're screwed because once the other end gets the money, you won't get the product. A major scam. So now I am thinking of buying it from a web site that ships to Canada, thanx!!!!!!!!!

well how much is the one that you won? that doesnt make sense, if you won it why would you have to pay for it unless its for shipping. in that case, it should be like 10 bux

Ronco Rox said:
well how much is the one that you won? that doesnt make sense, if you won it why would you have to pay for it unless its for shipping. in that case, it should be like 10 bux

he won his bid looool. he is therefore expected to pay. dont you use ebay mate?

dude1234 said:
he won his bid looool. he is therefore expected to pay. dont you use ebay mate?

lol i feel like an a$$, lol sorry about that. i never really used ebay before. please forgive me.

Yeah....never pay with Western Union...once you do that the money is goooooooone forever to the other person. It was a scam, good thing you sniffed it out. If you are using ebay, use paypal along with it, it's the best way to go.

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah....never pay with Western Union...once you do that the money is goooooooone forever to the other person. It was a scam, good thing you sniffed it out. If you are using ebay, use paypal along with it, it's the best way to go.
Not necessarily, check the persons feedback first anyway. But paying with Paypal is the way to go.

Why not just use Apple's website to buy one? :rolleyes: You could get your name engraved in it for free then and warranty and all that is covered.

Like other people here have said just order it from apple, its the best way to go if you ask me :D

Back
Top Bottom