AMD to drop MAJOR prices on current CPUs

wow that really changes my plans on upgrading my rig in my sig... lmao
i was gonna wait till i get enough cash to do a major upgrade to an X2 and maybe 7900's but maybe i'll settle with an x2 and 7600 next month :)

Looks like my next CPU will be a X2 then.
I was thinking of getting a Conroe, but since X2's will be so cheap... they win. I mean, I wont do that much gaming with my computer, so it's not like I need the lastest stuff. And I'm sure a computer with an X2 and 2GB RAM will run Vista fine.

I'm going to do a major system upgrade soon as vista comes out, up to 4 gigs corsair XMS and one of the dual-core AM2 CPU's (dunno what they'll be on when vista comes out).

I won't want one for a while yet, but thats great news for me when I do :D
I don't tend to go for top of the line. As long as its fast, and isn't ancient enough to rise the titanic, I'm all with it.

WOW you will never guess when my birthday is :)
July 24 I need to thank AMD because a 50% discount on there X2 line means good bye to my AMD 3200!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103546

My new birthday present can you say sweet if 50% is true then thats only 230. EVEN IT WAS 270 or so it´'ll be a steal!

My friend is ticked atm he just bought a brand new spanking 600 buck X2 line CPU to find out he could sayve 50% in a month.

Back
Top Bottom