Your Favorite Instruments

Yamaha Clavinova 930 with a Yamaha AN200 Synth... Pretty awesome combination. Also, my laptop runs Cakewalk. I've made a few songs here and there, but just fooling around and stuff. Pretty entertaining.

My guitar. She's my pride and joy in this world. Here's a rather old pic of me holding it. I've nothing more current but this pic is still one of my favs

x1pmAkndzHuOfeCJY2lmqfPCuDHZGqvxJDFRNmUxUoPwJhtRB96FraYVRMuN8tz5s_608Jh8FOnT2-BtT1JTShzvUpMNq06Yn0yjW6mlugFicCqo1q7d4YB63EJlRTGwk1CsQ2JySpO4y4

derek trucks...he was 12 when he started playing for the allman brothers...^^
EDIT: he was 20...hmm i guess i misheard this peice of information....but he did play in a touring band at age 11

Nice guys! ^_^ Nice Guitars you all have got there :)

I have too many, just a few

- My Acoustic guitar(Mouterey)

- Metal, Bands,

In Flames, Bjorn

152g8ar.jpg

<3 :D
Or In Flames just about(or does) sum it up

Pantera, R.I.P Dime, again sums it all up
Arch Enemy, ditto, sum it all up, Drums, Guitars, Vocal, the lot!
The song "The Immortal" By Arch Enemy, in the clip, its the white guitar and im not sure what model or anything that is,
So this thread is a good reminder to look into it more actually.

Yeah i aint good with models, as you can tell =P
But i should get study'n ^_^ proper!

Edit 2nd time: There are others too, but ^ study!

Jamxx, not bad synthersizors you have there.

I actually need a keyboard especially for MIDI interfacing, since I have quite a few VST instruments, etc.

The one I have now, and I have no idea how to sort it out has a few millisecond delay before the note reaches the computer and plays from the standard MIDI IN/OUT sockets.
Thats on a program called Renoise though which I use to interface VST.

I have tried a few other sound programs, and they've been fine with my setup, but its probably a setting somewhere I'm not finding, as I'm trying to learn MOD based sequencing.

To bad I dont have the video of me playing drums.. i cant wait to get my Kit!!. o man its a electronic drum set becuase I live in aparment and it has 2 kicks with 2 basss electronic drums and 4 symblos and 1 highhat.. Now all i need 3K :D

Back
Top Bottom