Custom Computer Build Questions!!!

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I am looking to build a decent gaming computer for around 600-700 MAX.

That INCLUDES a 19" LCD monitor which is around 200 bucks
I would also like to use this Shuttle Barebones case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16856101456

1) I need help finding a good graphics card that will fit that, it has PCI express x16
2) Also i need a good quiet ATA 100 hard drive.
3) And also a Intel processor that is LGA 775

For these 3 things, they will need to cost around 100-200 bucks.
I'm guessing i should get 1GB ram, i don't know how much that will be.

I'd like to be able to run CS:S in a decent frame rate with all the graphics on high, and i'd like to be able to play upcomming computer games.

All help is greatly appreciated, also feel free to give input!
THANKS!

700 gaming PC to run your games and newer ones coming out? YOur asking for a nearly top of the line machine to run the latest games Then future ones at decent speeds fro 700 bucks. I suggest lowering your standards a decent gaming rig costs 1,000 to 1,200 easly with everything consideriny you have a mointor right now. ANd an OS the OS alone will take up a 1/7 of that cost ifn ot more.

Nik00117 said:
700 gaming PC to run your games and newer ones coming out? YOur asking for a nearly top of the line machine to run the latest games Then future ones at decent speeds fro 700 bucks. I suggest lowering your standards a decent gaming rig costs 1,000 to 1,200 easly with everything consideriny you have a mointor right now. ANd an OS the OS alone will take up a 1/7 of that cost ifn ot more.
your probably right lol, i think i'ma hold off a bit, i think what i need is going to be really expensive, i was looking at prices and they are wayyy to much.

Back
Top Bottom