What you listening to right now?

Whats wrong with this thread? You didn't really need to make another thread about this one either...
Slayer 43
MikeReiner 33
mark thorpe 23
Jordan Pardy 20
mammikoura 10
Tweez 9
ArrizX 9
X800 7
Paradox 7
Voodoo Child 7
joxley1990 7
BamaFan2989 6
lhuser 5
natej315 5
Kage 5
Dev0115 5
The Amish Kid 4
Thai Warrior 4
neenjaoflove 4
Demons Ruby 3
NeXuS 3
Brookfield 3
Chimaera 3
allenn812 3
Crabby... 2
ThePower 2
boardordi3 2
Lac3y 2
MarxSoccer 2
dude1234 2
Jamxx 2
Charchris 2
h25520062 2
David Lindon 1
mower 1
Luiz396 1
cileskot 1
cazzy160344 1
rusbo.uk 1
Toby 1
Pyromaniac 1
Distortion88 1
alvino 1
Jon. 1
baxtermadux 1
niceties55 1
King of Kings 1
BigLu 1
mongoman 1
badninja3 1
GlasseyeUK 1
Blonde 1
MSFanBoy 1
DJ-CHRIS 1
burton_o6 1
Will 1
Tommy Boy 1
Not a massive amount of posts per person...

Yeah but sad to say, the top 4 live in this thread...ashame how you guys get posts.

43 god damn Slayer, come on man...Dude thats just over killl

Dev0115 said:
Yeah but sad to say, the top 4 live in this thread...ashame how you guys get posts.

43 god damn Slayer, come on man...Dude thats just over killl

Look at my join date. Look at my post count. LOL, you actually think posts mean much to me? Also, look through the whole of this thread (which you didn't in the first place, otherwise you wouldn't have come out with such an accusation of "none of you even discuss the songs") and honestly tell me that not one conversation broke-out, and not one member discovered a new band to listen to and posted opinions on them.

If you want it closed, fair enough, if another Mod agrees (maybe Mark, since he "lives" in this thread too) then it will be done, cool with me. I give it a month before another starts up though by a member.

Ok fine you win I loose, just voicing my opinion. To much fights for me, in one day. I think ill leave it to you guys..

Dev0115 said:
Ok fine you win I loose, just voicing my opinion. To much fights for me, in one day. I think ill leave it to you guys..

Not a case of win or lose really mate, and your opinions are appreciated. Which is why I still stand by my comment, if another mod feels it necessary to close it then so be it, I'm cool with that. :)

Dev0115 said:
Cool man, wow and here I am expecting a full blown fight...

It's a shame, everyone seems to be really aggro today for some reason, other threads in the Social Lounge have proved that sadly. Relax anyway, not every Mod here is out to bite peoples heads off. :p

Did you go through every post and check how many times we have all posted?

I dont think I've posted 7 times have I?

Fear Factory - Body Hammer

That song holds a special little place in my heart. ;)

I love fear factory.. it was the first metal band I ever heard.. one day I was nosing through my sister's CDs and found the Demanufcature album.. the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom