Windows Vista

i now have a form of transparency on my vista by changing the theme... is this the best it gets.. pretty crap... maybe its just my pc, oh i also get a kinda fade in effect when i open windows now which is cool.

14wcbr7.jpg

You guys think transparency in windows is impressive? I've had it with my linux GUI's for years. Linux ftw. \o/

Alright, I'll stop trolling the thread now with Linux propoganda.

ive heard a lot about linux. i can only find live cd things (the bootable ones) which sucks. you cant run my fav apps or cant run them easily, it is a pain to find and install a good copy. i was brought up with windows and its just easy and to the point. what more do you need

Yes, liveCD's blow. They're made to be booted on any computer, the fact that they have any GUI at all is amazing. Comparing liveCD's to linux is like comparing win98 to windows. liveCD's serve a completely different purpose.

i dunno lol. i suck with anything other than windows.... although i hope to start learning soon. anyways vista is still doing ok after ive used it for a few days which is good.

right clicked the desktop. went to personalize. i then went to the theme option

mine wasnt set to transparency by default but it seems to work now. surely the theme should be there anyway. i thought it was installed by default by vista... regardless of your spec.

Back
Top Bottom