You Know You Are IF!

Nik00117 said:
was able to install nero, get it working and everything and I couldn't read a word of it. I've installed windows XP in the german verison before without a hitch. I've worked on spainish computers before.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voodoo Child said:
u r addicted to comps if u know

byte
kilo
mega
giga
peta
exa
zetta
yota
*Wipes sweat off face* Good... I'm not addicted because I don't have a clue what you said lol! :cool: :cool:

o **** , i double posted....profanity word
Now complain to your mates that I deleted an offensive word, I'm getting really, really tired of these "fun & games", but that's probably the idea isn't it?, tell you what, swear all you like, I'm washing my hands of it, don't bother replying, I won't answer. :(

[Jordan Pardy does know what Vodoo Child is talking about, yet he only knows the first couple. Jordan Pardy suddenly gets confused at Vodoo Child's actions and leaves... lol]

^^ :D Lol

You know you are addicted to computers if you get a tan from the glow of your monitor......

You know you are addicted to computers if when you are writing something you write things like "lol" and "omg"......

Edit: I'm making these up BTW.....lol

you know you are addicted to computers when you leisurely throw darts at photographs of Michael Dell.

You know your addicted to computer's ...when you wake up with your face in the keyboard.

you know your addicted... when your keyboard starts miss-spelling words cause of all the cookie crumbs in it.

you know your addicted... when you love the heat from it to warm you up in the winter nights.

Back
Top Bottom