rakedog is back.. for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys how about from this post on we shut the f**k up about the lil fight and we get back on topic of complementing rakedog for coming back :)

HA! I bet there is speculation about the "f**k" in your post, someone might find it offensive..!

:eek: :mad: :p

~K-Pow~ said:
This thread has gone way OT. I think someone should close this.
Oh no, not yet, let 'em squabble a little longer, someone, I'm not saying who, will hang himself sooner or later, I can wait.
steamed.gif

joxley1990 said:
What was the need in reporting in Jordan? You could of just PM'ed Dev, and asked why he had called you such a word. I know what has gone on, I've spoke to him. Dont you think you are being a little bit of a suck up though..?

No affence to Brookfield, dont get me wrong, great guy..but I havent seen so much sucking up before!
I have been talking to Dev0115, via AIM. I know I've been sucking up a bit lately, but its not such a big deal to say something like that. He could of just said why are you sucking up to Brookfield or something? Or maybe to say nothing at all unless he had something appropriate and nice to say.

Basically the only reason I've been "sucking up" as you say it to Brookfield is because:

1) In some points he's correct.
2) I've been talking to him a lot lately and I think I might be actually starting to like him as a e-friend.

Can we just forget this? It's not such a big deal. I was in a bad mood and it did offend me at that moment!

HA! I bet there is speculation about the "f**k" in your post, someone might find it offensive..!
I didn't find it offensive and could you mind your own business? For one thing if I find something offensive, i find it offfensive. You may not, maybe you do. Maybe I don't. Maybe I do. Is it such a big deal that you have to go on and on about it?

yea it shouldnt be closed because of someone else spoiling it. i take it the squabble is still in place though. ill let it take its course

Why is everyone taking this down on me, thats what I want to know. Dev0115 is the one that brought the subject up, and I found it offensive, not a big deal...

OK, that's it, this thread/forum is now closed, those who still want to welcome rakedog, please make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom