Ever met someone from the internet?

Slayer said:
In total, £142.50 per person. That includes camping access (you can camp there as early as Wednesday, and stay until Monday), parking fee, and 3 days access to the Arena where all the music and various other things happen. It's seen as a little too pricey, but if you go it's worth it.

I thought it would be more to be honest mate, gotta love camping outside a concert, top times.

Might look into it for 07

i havent... but i have many friends ive met online who i always talk to on msn and sometimes text and phone. i do hope to meet up sometime

joxley1990 said:
I thought it would be more to be honest mate, gotta love camping outside a concert, top times.

Might look into it for 07

It's absolutely excellent; and half the time you end up having more fun in the campsite than you do the Arena. Every night is a party as far as nearly everyone there is concerned. :cool:

You should do, get a little CF meetup going. I'll be there, Mark Thorpe will be, Nik00117 might be, you might be, and I think SirVal went this year too, so maybe he'll be there next year too.

Slayer said:
Standing wasn't your only problem mate, walking was too. ;)

And no worries bud. :)

haha, yes, my headache sunday told me i had quite a bit to drink, hehe.. i woke you up when i tried to walk didnt i? lol, which idiot put that tree there..

put the pics i took with the cameras i bought.. and tesco have lost one of them, idiots.. so ive lost all the pics i took on friday, and a couple of me i got someone else to take... of the pics they decided to give me back, they have come out okay.. but most of them are from the hill, on sunday i didnt go into the arena.. lol.. next year i sleep it off sunday night too... hehe...

yes, a big cf meet would be cool down there next year, im trying to get a couple of my mates to go next year too.. and one of my very good friends is trying to get over to europe that week, so hopefully she will be coming down too.. she loves her metal, and id love to be able to meet her, would be great :). haha, im also trying to get my gf into metal too, to take her down there next year.... lol

I've met a few people from online,

This lovely girl Rach I've known for about 4 years previously (went with a mate that also knows her), and a couple of other girls (the type that meet you and then stop talking to you on net). I haven't met any guys from the net, though I don't tend to talk to that many.

mark thorpe said:
haha, yes, my headache sunday told me i had quite a bit to drink, hehe.. i woke you up when i tried to walk didnt i? lol, which idiot put that tree there..

put the pics i took with the cameras i bought.. and tesco have lost one of them, idiots.. so ive lost all the pics i took on friday, and a couple of me i got someone else to take... of the pics they decided to give me back, they have come out okay.. but most of them are from the hill, on sunday i didnt go into the arena.. lol.. next year i sleep it off sunday night too... hehe...

yes, a big cf meet would be cool down there next year, im trying to get a couple of my mates to go next year too.. and one of my very good friends is trying to get over to europe that week, so hopefully she will be coming down too.. she loves her metal, and id love to be able to meet her, would be great :). haha, im also trying to get my gf into metal too, to take her down there next year.... lol

If we had our way, the tree would have been burnt down on Thursday. But no, night-security kept telling us off. -_- A CF meet is needed I think, if anyone who seems interested does manage to get there it'll be good laugh at least. And screw it, bring anyone and everyone you can along, as long as they're cool and up for a laugh then cool. Dunno about your gf though, generally Download isn't a nice place for someone new to the music; within the first night she'll start complaining about the toilets, showers, dust, dirt, the people ... ;)

My piccies from download

Back
Top Bottom