Crysis screenshots

rakedog said:
Speaking of the E3, another game that was very impressive was Huxley. Apparently it's a FPSMMORG, and the graphics looks amazing! It will be like 200vs200 people at once or something. Check it out on gamespot

would probably be quite good, but I really don't like the futuristic weapons. Sure something like the UT games are nice, but shooting eachother with miniguns and huge missiles etc get's boring fast.

Yeah, its pretty alright, graphics wise.

The Unreal 3 engine doesn't grasp me though (i think thats what its using)
I watched trailers of the latest Unreal Tournament running in real time on a system, and you can't tell teh graphics are any different than the older ones anyway since the actions so fast, so its all a waste with that game.

would probably be quite good, but I really don't like the futuristic weapons. Sure something like the UT games are nice, but shooting eachother with miniguns and huge missiles etc get's boring fast.

I get where you're coming from, it sucks when you're like sniping sombody, all of a sudden 5 rockets hit you in the face. "Damnit!! Who has the rocket launcher, whose shooting me! omfg, put the shock rifle away, that thing hurts!". Yeah, futuristic weapons can get frusterating. But I'm looking for the gameplay, not the combat. :)

rakedog said:
Speaking of the E3, another game that was very impressive was Huxley. Apparently it's a FPSMMORG, and the graphics looks amazing! It will be like 200vs200 people at once or something. Check it out on gamespot

no way its 200vs200 people unless the server has a crap load of memory. You know how laggy that would be with 400 people and plus all the effects of the guns shooting

Back
Top Bottom