Ever met someone from the internet?

joxley1990 said:
No, GlasseyeUK lives about 15 mins away from me, I would like to meet him, bit awkward though, because he's older than me.

15 minutes nice to bad no one lives near me :(
I dont think that I have ever met any one from online

I had a friend from Germany Move to Fort Walton (a City 27 miles south of here) And Me and her met up in the mall once when I went shopping with some friends, mom never knew about it though haha Shed string me up haha

Whaat...how's it creepy lol.

I met my friend Jayne like sometime last year. We'd been talking for like 3-4years so it seemed like I got to know her pretty well. Anyway, was awkward at first, but that was over quickly. Was cool. She's the only one I've met over the net tho, can't think of anyone who I'd meet up with at the moment.

caroline.

mark thorpe said:
haha sorry mate, half asleep... i gave a few carlsbergs out, and sold a few on the way back to the tent, but yes, i was trashed that night, dont really rember much about it.. hehe, i wouldnt be suprised if he did have a chuckle about it.. from what youve told me, standing wasnt one of my strongpoints that night..
yep, next year ill get down there on thursday. haha, sorry about that mate ;) lol

Standing wasn't your only problem mate, walking was too. ;)

And no worries bud. :)

In total, £142.50 per person. That includes camping access (you can camp there as early as Wednesday, and stay until Monday), parking fee, and 3 days access to the Arena where all the music and various other things happen. It's seen as a little too pricey, but if you go it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom