My New Life

it like my new life but i have been at a music festival al day today and yesterday and i havent had a chance to check the forums...:'(
i ll be there tomorrow too....
cazzy have you ever heard of xavier rudd? ^^
but CF would really be my life if i wasnt going to this forum

BamaFan2989 said:
I really like this forum, and it's a big part of my life, because I want to do something with computers one day.

yea me too mate. im gradually building up my knowledge. i remember a good few years back i was amazed when i learned copy and paste :eek: but now i have moved on and i know a lot more due to many sources including CF :D

Dont worry, It'll wear off in a few months... It did for me... But i guess im back now... so meh!

cazzy160344 said:
Ohh!
Australia's pretty good, we're having some nice weather at the moment:D That's a change since we just had about 10 days straight non-stop rain. It's 10:47am right now...I'm actually getting ready to go to bed at 3pm so I can watch the Australia Vs. Brazil game at 5am:D

Hi and welcome.

I thought the Australia vs Brazil game was on at 1am on SBS? At least that's what the tv guide said.

I didn't stay up to watch it... Had to work today.

I'm in South Aust by the way. Where abouts are you?

Lol For Me, My Friends come first, Making Money, My Computer, Collecting Weapons, Family, School lol

Ohh yeah, sorry! The 5am match is the Australia Vs. Croatia, my bad!! Yeh the Aus vs. brazil game was on 2am this mornin. Oh, and I'm in Sydney :D

lol ok maybe I'm using the wrong words when I say "life". Cos I do get out lol. I think I just mean, that when I hop on the net, then I always open up the forums and check out what's going on. I don't...sit there at 3 in the morning waiting for someone to post and then sit there...waiting for another post...thats kind of freaky lol.

Anywho...no I don't think I've heard of Xavier Rudd, should I have? I know of Xavier Aeon...

dude1234 said:
yea me too mate. im gradually building up my knowledge. i remember a good few years back i was amazed when i learned copy and paste :eek: but now i have moved on and i know a lot more due to many sources including CF :D
Aah, the power of copy and paste. :D :cool:

Back
Top Bottom