World Cup!!

party4.gif
cheers2.gif
beer.gif

ENGLAND-v-SWEDEN Thursday GO ENGLAND, GO!!!

omg eng v sweden just finished. 2-2. omg! first goal was well good. second eng goal was also good. didnt see first sweden goal but second was just pure fluke. the england defence was s**t thats why they scored. still a good match :D

By drawing England still came top of the group, so they get to meet Ecudor (sp?) and Germany meet Sweden

GlasseyeUK said:
By drawing England still came top of the group, so they get to meet Ecudor (sp?) and Germany meet Sweden
EEEEK! Equador, *groan* that'll be a toughie I think :(

2-1 Urgh we lost against Portugal we have just bad luck we missed a goddam penalty, but we will advance now we just need the result with Argentina and Holland to see who we go against

Brookfield said:
EEEEK! Equador, *groan* that'll be a toughie I think :(

Yep specially as Owen has gone home, and now Sven's rediculous to bring only 4 forwards has left us short.

Rooney is not fit enough to play a full match, and well why the hell we have a youngster who Sven hasn't even seen play, and has never even played a premiership game, so its going to be a challenge, we have Crouch the chump who can't do much, so against Equador we are going to have a tough match, we should beat them, but I can't see us getting through the quarter finals.....

Roll on Sunday

I think I have changed my mind about who is going to win the cup. After watching every team play I'm thininking Argentina is going to win it.

US plays tomorrow morning that will be a good one. It sucks though becuase even if they do get out of group play they are most likely going to be play brazil the next round.

The Netherlands vs Argentina game today is going to be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom