Getting Dual Screens and big Case!

X1337

Fully Optimized
Yep, my friend is giving me a Free 17icnh Flatscreen that needs to be fixed with its connection. And a Dell 2000 case, What you think I should do? with the case

This one I own
filename_3.jpg

This is the one im getting

Uhm, elaborate please. You have a case and a monitor? Not much you can do with that. Or do you mean it has a different connection? Or broken connection? Please eleborate.

ok im getting a other screen. And I think my card supports dual screens. So Im going to dual screen. and use that case for somthing. The other thing wrong with the connection is that it makes the screen go green.. there is lose wire in the connect cord

Not much you can do about that usually. Unless you know electronics and have a current measurer, so that you can test each connect wire to find out which one is screwed up. And that would require cutting the whole cable open and stripping the wires.

rakedog said:
Not much you can do about that usually. Unless you know electronics and have a current measurer, so that you can test each connect wire to find out which one is screwed up. And that would require cutting the whole cable open and stripping the wires.
my dad is good with that

Back
Top Bottom