Counter Strike

RewtGuy said:
umm you can game counter strike w/ a 5200 with 30+ fps as long as you have a decent cpu. usually what happens to most people is the CPU bottlenecks the fps. i have a 6600 and get an average of 30fps, i can turn it all down on low or max, fps is consistant.
Yeah i get 30-40 frames on 1024X768 on Med still looks good

Your eye on average is satisfied with 40. Theoretically, the most it can see is 60. Therefore my 112 FPS is a bit of an overkill. :(

rakedog said:
Your eye on average is satisfied with 40. Theoretically, the most it can see is 60. Therefore my 112 FPS is a bit of an overkill. :(
Yeah you can play just fine with 30-40, the defaulth max is 60 even tho some up the max cause they can get such big frames :p

That is my score on CS:S with Intel Celeron D and Ti 4200 @ 1024x768 @ med/high settings

Well, 2 gigs of ram + 7800GT definately help my FPS. But it's all useless, CS:S probably cuts off some of those frames just because it's a waste of computer power.

yea I just need one more stick of ram.. when I play I get 6MB of ram left with 512MB and 300Mb's left

Anything under a gig (256, 512) will be considered low end by 2007. 1 gig is standard, 2 gigs to 4 gigs is high end.

So is it only online, because it was a special edition or something it had a Counter Strike game along with condition zero

Yes, online only, because you have to verify yourself through steam before you can play. But you can play *single player* games with bots, if your computer is fast enough to host such a game.

Back
Top Bottom