Counter Strike

Pidge14

In Runtime
Well, lately i have been hearing a ton about this game and i saw it at Wally World for like twenty bucks...so i'm thinking about buying it. So i came here to ask...Is this game a FPS and is it really great like people say? And if you can tell me some info...i know i can go to websites but i got dial up and i'm too lazy to wait for it to load.

Thanks

well you know when you buy WOW it cost like 10 dollors a month to play.. and its a good game. My uncles play the game 24/7. I like it alot?

but one question? how does WOW have to do with Counter Strike?

Where did you get WoW out of Counter Strike...i think you misinterpeted "wally world" another name for Wal-Mart....and i do believe its $15 for WoW anyway...but yeah, i'm talking about Counter Strike....haha.

WHat is it COunter STrike the original one or the Counter strike source?

Counter Strike Source is and awsome game, i play it on my HP laptop 512mb ram 2.4GHZ processor, with some ATI graphics card. THe laptop is going on 3 years old lol and i can still get like 20fps + or - outa the game (of course with 800X600 res and all the setting turned to LOW) IT is a awsome first person shooter game with lots of action with tons of maps. If you have dial-up i don't know how your gameplay will be affected, but i do know if you have too high of a ping some servers kick you.

Well here's a screene for you ( i take em all the time) this is taken from my laptop:

office2.jpg

1 other thing, they allow custom images to be sprayed on the walls so sometimes some inappropriot images come up, so you may want to consider disabling the sprays.

Well i'm going to bed so if you have any questions i can get back to you tommarow.

I have
counter Strike
counter Strike Condition Zero and
counter Strike Source

all great game and yes it is a fps its a great and very addicting game :)

umm you can game counter strike w/ a 5200 with 30+ fps as long as you have a decent cpu. usually what happens to most people is the CPU bottlenecks the fps. i have a 6600 and get an average of 30fps, i can turn it all down on low or max, fps is consistant.

Counterstike source is a great game.

I'm taking a break from it right now after I got booted out of my clan and my kdr (kill death ratio) took a shit. Basically, i just crashed.

Building up my FPS skills through UT2004 right now, hope to return to CS:S by the end of the summer.

But yeah, great game.

cs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom